- U.S. Patent#6084080
- Clinically Studied
- Supports Brain Health*
- Improves Memory, Focus & Clarity*
- 100% Natural, GMO-Free
- Independently Verified Quality
WHAT IS BREVISCAPINE?
Breviscapine (Scutellarin) is a natural compound extracted from Erigeron Breviscapus (Vant.) Hand.-Mazz.. It can quickly cross blood-brain barrier, increases blood supply in brain, promotes angiogenesis, improves memory.* It’s an odorless, tasteless light yellowish powder that can be added to capsules, tablets, liposome, powder and liquid.
Breviscapine is a crude extract of several ﬂavonoids of Erigeron breviscapus.
Our breviscapine contains more than 98% of scutellarin, which has been traditionally used in China as an activating blood circulation medicine to improve cerebral blood supply.
The use of breviscapine for the treatment of hypertension, cerebral embolism, and paralysis due to cerebrovascular accident dates back to the 1970s. Recent studies have suggested that breviscapine can be used to treat cerebral infarction and diabetic nephropathy.*
ACTIVE COMPOUNDS IN BREVISCAPINE
As the primary active ingredient in Breviscapine, scutellarin’s (4′,5,6,7-tetrahydroxyflavone-7-O-glucuronide) increases cerebral blood flow. Studies have shown that it raises permeability of blood-brain barrier, increases nutritional blood flow of myocardium, raises immune function of body macrophage cell and counteraction against blood and oxygen depletion induced by hypophyseal pituitrin and thrombocyte agglutination.*
Apigenin is found to have protective effect of adult neurogenesis and for the treatment of neurological diseases, disorders and injuries, by stimulating the generation of neuronal cells in the adult brain.
In addition, Apigenin readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and has not demonstrated toxicity at high doses. It could thus prevent amyloid beta deposition and tau phosphorylation due to neuroinflammation, which can lead to Alzheimer's disease.*
QUALITY CONTROL from SEED-TO-SALE TRACEABILITY
GSP Logistic & Warehousing
Third Party Laboratory Verified
Quality & Safety Guarantee
- Wang, WW et al. "Scutellarin May Alleviate Cognitive Deficits in a Mouse Model of Hypoxia by Promoting Proliferation and Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Stem Cells.". Iran J Basic Med Sci 20.3 (2017): 272-279.
- Zhong, Haijun et al. "Multivesicular Liposome Formulation for the Sustained Delivery of Breviscapine". International Journal of Pharmaceutics 301.1-2 (2005): 15-24.
- Xia, Qing-jie et al. "Breviscapine Reduces Neuronal Injury Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury Insult: Partly Associated with Suppression of Interleukin-6 Expression". Neural Regeneration Research 12.1 (2017): 90.
- Pengyue, Zhang et al. "Breviscapine Confers a Neuroprotective Efficacy against Transient Focal Cerebral Ischemia by Attenuating Neuronal and Astrocytic Autophagy in the Penumbra". Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 90 (2017): 69-76.
- Yiming, Liu et al. "Neuroprotective Effects of Breviscapine against Apoptosis Induced By Transient Focal Cerebral Ischaemia in Rats". Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 60.3 (2008): 349-355.
- Wang, Wenjuan et al. "Neuroprotective Effect of Scutellarin on Ischemic Cerebral Injury by Down-Regulating the Expression of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme and AT1 Receptor". PLOS ONE 11.1 (2016): e0146197.
- Fox News Health – Lifeflower: A Treatment for stroke
- Research Advance on Cardiovascular Pharmacological and Clinical Application of Breviscapinum
- Breviscapinum has the pharmacological effects such as increasing the blood flux, improving the microcirculation, dilating the blood vessel, antithrombus and so on.
- Neuroprotective effects of breviscapine against apoptosis induced by transient focal cerebral ischaemia in rats.
- Protective effects of scutellarin and breviscapine on brain and heart ischemia in rats.
- Therapeutic Effects of Breviscapine in Cardiovascular Diseases: A Review
- Post-marketing Safety Surveillance of Breviscapine Powder-Injection : a Registry Study
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.